Sunday 13 March 2011

Really enjoying my time here in Wellington, New Zealand...

As Day 2 draws to a close, I sit here reflecting ont he beautiful day I have had.

 

10am this morning I drove out to Kelson to rehearse with Hayley for our gig on Thursday night (http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=198234203534889). The sun was shining again and the drive out to the Hutt Valley was just so beautiful, as always. The new motorway is great - I was in Kelson in just 20 minutes, all the way from Ngaio! Hardly any traffic lights from Petone to Kelson now.

Hayley and I had a great rehearsal, with it being like we just played together last week. I guess that's what happens when you work so closely with someone for so many years, it then doesn't seem to matter how long between gigs, you have always got it. Her children Daniel and Eva are just beautiful and her husband Glen isn't too bad either :o)

Then this afternoon it was over to Matt & Karly's place for a family gathering for afternoon tea. Lots of kids and nibbles.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment